[squeak-dev] MCMcmUpdaters for squeak46 in trunk image?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Oct 23 01:46:30 UTC 2017

You are entitled to be confused on this one :-)

All that it really means is that the image you are using was at one time being
updated from the squeak46 update stream. At some point, someone changed the
"Update URL" preference to point to trunk, and your image has been following
the trunk update stream from that point onward.

The fact that your image was at one point a 4.6 image that was being updated from
the squeak46 update stream is probably of no great interest any more. But it does
tell you that your image has probably been continuously updated from the trunk
stream since that 4.6 release, presumably passing through 5.0, 5.1, and up to the
current Squeak6.0alpha level of trunk. Along the way, it may or may not have been
converted to 64-bit format also.

You can see that at no point was your image being actively updated from the squeak50
or the squeak51 update streams. Instead, it was a "trunk" image all the way from its
squeak46 origin up through the current level.

Dave