[squeak-dev] Promoting #buildWindowWith:specs: et al.

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Oct 28 20:17:16 UTC 2017

> On 28-10-2017, at 12:55 AM, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> yes, seems reasonable. Please do not forget to add #windowTitle to Model, which I would prefer over #labelString. :) #labelString should be deprecated.

Hmm, well I agree that is a better name, but there is going to be some fallout. Take a look at SystemWindow>update: and use of #relabel. And then the senders of #relabel, and the implementors of labelString. That’s quite a few bits of code needing touching, so do please feel free to touch them while I keep working on these new dialogs.

tim
Strange OpCodes: PBF: Pay Bus Fare