[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-tpr.962.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Sep 21 16:57:03 UTC 2017

> On 18-09-2017, at 9:20 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> With all due respect, Tim, this comment reads like your "reaction".
> It doesn't leave the reader with any more clarity than from simply
> reading the code.

“Read the code” is never an acceptable response to someone wanting to understand what some code is *supposed* to do or how to use it. Except just possibly if said code is so utterly beautifully written and complete with all possible cases clearly handled and easily comprehend examples are trivially findable that it really does just explain everything. I do not believe any such piece of code has ever been written, nor is likely to be so.

tim
Strange OpCodes: PBF: Pay Bus Fare