[squeak-dev] Editor / SimpleEditor?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Sep 28 09:30:19 UTC 2017

We should remove the two phrases with "SimpleEditor" and "CellStyleEditor". They do not apply to Squeak. Just Cuis, I suppose.

Best,
Marcel
Am 28.09.2017 11:21:04 schrieb H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com>:
The class comment of Editor [1] refers to 'SimpleEditor', a class
which is not in the most recent Squeak 6.0a.

Should it be just replaced by 'Editor'?

--Hannes

[1] New text editors.
TextEditor provides most of the functionality that used to be in
TextMorphEditor.
SmalltalkEditor is has Smalltalk code specific features.
SimpleEditor provides basic functionality for single line text
editing. It does not handle fonts and styles, aligning and Smalltalk
utilities. It handles one single line.
CellStyleEditor allows entering alphabetic characters using only
number keys, like many cell phones do.