[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.1408.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:36:46 UTC 2018

Hi Marcel,
yes, but the goal is rather to get rid of a global state (The single active
World) and replace with a specific world passed by message or whatever.
In Project current world, we have messages that provide indirection levels
instead of a direct access by global scope.
This is maybe more robust to future change (in balance with less
simplicity).
But we still have a global state (The active world).
Maybe that's what Eliot was meaning (but I should rather let Eliot speak).