[squeak-dev] Trunk update broken for smalltalkCI: MNU SystemProgressMorph>>currentWorld

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Mon Apr 9 13:12:58 UTC 2018

Hi Jakob,

I've updated the Squeak trunk image that smalltalkCI uses and smalltalkCI's
own builds are passing again [1]. Could you please restart your builds?

Cheers,
Fabio

[1] https://travis-ci.org/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/jobs/362528542

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 8:34 PM Nicolas Cellier <

> I thought we alreafy fixed that... isn't it a regression related to
> source.squeak.org restart?

I don't know if this is a regression, but I updated the base images used to
generate Squeak trunk images to work around the problem.