[squeak-dev] VMs, platforms and 32 vs 64bit

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Apr 11 12:46:09 UTC 2018

Hi Benoît,

+1

I do some development on windows and copy the image to a Raspberry Pi running Linux.  I can't
test everything as my windows box doesn't have the GPIO pins of the Raspberry but that is to be
expected.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda