[squeak-dev] Who can improve the PluggableMultiColumnListMorph class to be nicer and more flexible?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Apr 12 01:23:01 UTC 2018

Now that we have the new file dialogues in-system it would be very nice if someone could improve the morph that provides the multi-column list used for the file attributes. Right now it's a bit clunky; there's no adjusting of the column widths, nor options to sort the listing by the file name/date/etc.

Go on; you know you want to do it...

Oh, and making an equivalent for the MVC world would be cool too; right now we have to divert to decidedly uncool stuff.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Die dulci fruere = Have a nice day