[squeak-dev] Apple starting to alert users that it will end 32-bit app support on the Mac

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Apr 12 13:35:02 UTC 2018

It could just be the default for the macOS release.

Best,
Marcel
Am 12.04.2018 15:34:09 schrieb Benoit St-Jean via Squeak-dev <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>:
Switching to 64 bit is the simple solution but it would also prevent us from using 32 bit Raspberry Pi and other similar devices that are on 32 bit processors...

Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)