[squeak-dev] [Please Test] Refactoring for BorderedMorph to use BorderStyle

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Sat Apr 14 09:39:19 UTC 2018

Hi Karl,

well, I also had to update wrong border styles in the UI themes. If you use a custom theme, you should rebuild that, too. There used to be "BorderStyle default" in the themes, which had to be changed to "BorderStyle simple". Sorry, for that inconvenience.

In a fresh Trunk, it works fine.

Best,
Marcel