[squeak-dev] [Please Test] Refactoring for BorderedMorph to use BorderStyle

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Apr 23 07:47:23 UTC 2018

Looks better now. Will commit it soon:

Best,
Marcel
Am 23.04.2018 08:56:00 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
Also, the refactoring does address this minor issue of setting the #baseColor:

Best,
Marcel
Am 23.04.2018 08:33:39 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
Hi Karl,

no, I disagree. This is not the issue. The color tracking is currently enabled if the baseColor is transparent, which is not the case by default, which is not a problem as such. You just have to set the baseColor if you want to enable color tracking.

Best,
Marcel