[squeak-dev] Missing Class Method in #MenuIcons

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:33:15 UTC 2018

I have no opinion, I just copied what was used in #ToolIcons. #HelpIcons
currently uses #Dictionary. It makes sense that they would all used the
same pattern. I have not made any contributions in quite a while and I am
not up to speed with the community development model. I checked the wiki
for info about the community development model, but I am not quite sure how
to use it. I can access the Repository at http://source.squeak.org/inbox in
Monticello Browser, but I am not sure what to do next (or even if I should).

The attached change set updates the class method #icon in #ToolIcons and
#MenuIcons to be consistent with the use of #Dictionary in #HelpIcons. All
three should now be the same.

My only test was to #do

ToolIcons icons explore.
MenuIcons icons explore.
HelpIcons icons explore.

in a Workspace. Results appeared to be correct.

Cheers,

jrm