[squeak-dev] Question about Screen Resolutions

Jeremy Landry hakyoku at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:18:50 UTC 2018

I'm not deep into squeak enough to know if this is possible, so I'm
throwing the question around here.

Is there a way to use hardware to scale output to the display?  I.e. if I
set up an image to have a specific resolution, is there a way to not use
internal scaling to upscale/downscale the visual output?  I know it's
possible inside of squeak to have squeak make up for the difference, but
it's quite taxing for such a task that would be better off handed to the OS
to do natively.

Thanks for any insights.