[squeak-dev] Dynamic essay project MorphLayoutArticle on Bob's SuperSwiki?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:37:45 UTC 2018

Unfortunately the dynamic essay MorphLayoutArticle.019.pr did not load
in a fairly recent Squeak 6.0a trunk image.

an OrderedCollection(ImageSegment(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#scanFrom: ObjectScanner>>scanFrom: [] in [] in
MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
BlockClosure>>on:do: [] in
MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing: []
in [] in MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
BlockClosure>>on:do: [] in
MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultResumeValue
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>resume
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal: Context>>handleSignal:
Context>>handleSignal: Context>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressFrom:to:during:
MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream(PositionableStream)>>fileIn
MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream>>fileInProject
MultiByteBinaryOrTextStream>>fileInObjectAndCodeForProject [] in [] in
ProjectLoading class>>fileInName:archive:morphOrList:
BlockClosure>>on:do: [] in ProjectLoading
class>>fileInName:archive:morphOrList: BlockClosure>>ensure:
ProjectLoading class>>fileInName:archive:morphOrList: ProjectLoading
class>>openName:stream:fromDirectory:withProjectView:clearOriginFlag:
ProjectLoading class>>openName:stream:fromDirectory:withProjectView:
[] in ProjectLoading class>>openOn: BlockClosure>>on:do: [] in
ByteString(String)>>displaySequentialProgress: [] in [] in
MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
BlockClosure>>on:do: [] in
MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultResumeValue
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>resume
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displaySequentialProgress: ProjectLoading
class>>openOn: [] in ExternalDropHandler class>>defaultProjectHandler
ExternalDropHandler>>handle:in:dropEvent:
PasteUpMorph>>handleDroppedItem:event: [] in PasteUpMorph>>dropFiles:
BlockClosure>>ensure: PasteUpMorph>>dropFiles:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>handleDropFiles: DropFilesEvent>>sentTo:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:withHandler:withMorph:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using: [] in
PasteUpMorph>>processEvent:using: BlockClosure>>ensure:
PasteUpMorph>>processEvent:using: PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
[] in [] in [] in HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
DropFilesEvent(MorphicEvent)>>becomeActiveDuring: [] in [] in
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear: BlockClosure>>ensure:
HandMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: [] in HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
BlockClosure>>ensure: PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear: HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:
HandMorph>>handleEvent: HandMorph>>processEvents [] in
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo: WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor: PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle [] in
MorphicProject>>spawnNewProcess [] in BlockClosure>>newProcess)