[squeak-dev] How do I move a morph from one project to another?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 22:22:07 UTC 2018

That's a combination of odd factors.

- MenuMorph implements #morphicLayerNumber

- MenuMorph is generally added to the world with something like "aWorld
addMorphFront: self."

- PasteUpMorph>>addMorphFront: ignores the method #morphicLayerNumber,
but does check the property by the same name (and if missing assumes 100)

- so the menu ends up behind the progress morph which does have a layer
of 12

This could be fixed by either

     self setProperty: #morphicLayerNumber toValue: self morphicLayerNumber.
     aWorld addMorphFront: self; startSteppingSubmorphsOf: self.

or

     aWorld addMorphInLayer: self; startSteppingSubmorphsOf: self.

in the MenuMorph pop up method(s)