[squeak-dev] Windows Right Click support

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Sat Aug 4 00:41:47 UTC 2018

Thanks, Chris.

I added some code to capture the button state and using a mouse it looks
like the middle button is set to right-click.

We normally save the image with swapMouseButtons enabled but we use
3ButtonMouse=1 and 1ButtonMouse=0 in the ini.

This is the first time I've seen this break.  The only difference so far
that I can tell is the user is using the Brazil language setting on Windows
so maybe there is a problem with our i18n support.  It was a new computer
and the first thing installed was Immersive Terf :).

I'll dig into it more.  Thanks again for the suggestion!

All the best,

*Ron Teitelbaum*
*Chief Executive Officer**3D Immersive Collaboration Consulting, LLC*
ron at 3cicc.com <ron at 3Dicc.com>
Follow Me On Twitter: @RonTeitelbaum <https://twitter.com/RonTeitelbaum>
www.3dicc.com
https://www.google.com/+3dicc