[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-cmm.831.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:57:04 UTC 2018

I finally had a moment to review, I definitely like this contribution
to exclude the PointerExplorerWrappers, it will help it work
PointerFinder much more seamlessly, thanks Leon!

This is just a couple of fixes to support arbitrary objects in
#excludedObjects, and also to ensure to get the correct parental
reference by identity instead of only equality.  In the process of
doing that, I changed it to eager iniitialization since everything
else was too.

 - Chris