[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-eem.1041.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Aug 24 23:52:10 UTC 2018

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

> Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-eem.1041.mcz
>
> =============== Diff against System-eem.1040 ===============
>
> Item was changed:
>  (PackageInfo named: 'System') postscript: 'UserInterfaceTheme cleanUp: true.
> + (UserInterfaceTheme named: UserInterfaceTheme current name) apply.

Leaving the previous snippets in these scripts is dangerous. If it turns
out that these two lines cannot be applied more than once, or they don't
work anymore, then it will be really cumbersome to remove them once
another .mcm is created. I suggest they be removed before that happens
unless you're sure they are harmless.

Levente