[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-LM.827.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Aug 28 16:33:47 UTC 2018

A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-LM.827.mcz

Name: Tools-LM.827
Author: LM
Time: 28 August 2018, 6:33:04.08317 pm
UUID: 07abf38e-4d17-8744-bd3d-e65285f5fb8f
Ancestors: Tools-cmm.826

I would like to propose a change to the Workspace that simply enables syntax highlighting by default.

Maybe there are reasons why syntax highlighting should be disabled, but in my year of Squeak experience I didn't once write anything other than code into the Workspace and it was very annoying to have to enable syntax highlighting manually all the time.

=============== Diff against Tools-cmm.826 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Workspace>>initialize (in category 'initialize-release') -----
  initialize