[squeak-dev] Project thumbnail morph loss in 5.2?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 12:43:10 UTC 2018

As I have tons of old images, the last one which do not show this trouble is
Squeak 3.6 latest update 5424 ,so the cure is revert to this.

Edgar
@morplenauta

On 02/12/2018, 08:06, "marcel.taeumel" <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:

> Hi Tim,

that behavior has been around for quite some time now. I traced it
> back to
at least Squeak 4.0. Yes, the desired behavior you described is
> reasonable.
We should fix that. :-)

Best,
Marcel