[squeak-dev] Squeak/Software Freedom Conservancy needs donations

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Dec 5 18:21:50 UTC 2018

As everyone may already know, we (as in Squeak) are members of the Software Freedom Conservancy (sfconservancy.org) as a way to have a legal existence and so on.

Every now and then they try to raise some money to keep operating, and right now they have a big donation matching effort in progress. Please consider tossing a few dollars, euros, yen or what have you their way.

tim
We can rescue a hostage or bankrupt a system. Now, what would you like us to do?