[squeak-dev] Project thumbnail morph loss in 5.2?

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:55:38 UTC 2018

The problem does not happen when ProjectViewInWindow preference is false.

In ComplexProgressIndicator>>withProgressDo:
Comment out
targetOwner ifNotNil: [targetOwner hide].

I'm not sure why the owner of the ProjectViewMorph should ever hide here.
There could be some edge case I'm not aware of.

If nobody see an issue with this I'll make a change and push to trunk

Cheers,
Karl