[squeak-dev] ClockAndCalendarMorphs project on SqueakSource

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Feb 1 15:01:11 UTC 2018

Hi Dave,

>Hi Lou,
>I have admin access to squeaksource.com, so I think that I can delete the
>"ClockAndCalendarMorp" one if you would like me to do so. You may be able to
>do it yourself too (one would hope, given that it is your project! ). Check
>and see if you have a "Delete Project" option under the "Actions" in the upper
>left of the screen when you enter the project. If that is not possible let me
>know and I will get rid of it for you.

>> I made a few changes.  The latest version is ClockAndCalendarMorphs-LL.3.mcz.
>
>Just for the sake of maintaining the version history, it would be good if you
>can put a copy of your original ClockAndCalendarMorphs-LL.2.mcz into the new
>repository also. I can help if you do not have an easy way to do that.

>Dave

I was going to try again to remove the ill named project but decided that your point about
version history may have some validity.  So, if you can please move any old versions to the new
project and then delete the old project, that will be best.  There may be two old versions as I
did try to upload a version 1 that timed out.

Also, if you understand how dependencies work, please explain it to me or point me to something
I can read so that I can set them up.  I think, as I'm sure you do, that it is important for
people to know just what packages are needed so they don't get avoidable errors that confuse
things unnecessarily.

I'm going to add some comments to the project description that I hope will help but real
specified dependencies would be better.  Thanks.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.