[squeak-dev] ClockAndCalendarMorphs project on SqueakSource

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Feb 1 19:30:26 UTC 2018

Hi Ron,

>Hi Lou,
>Well since you are really trying to add backward compatibility why not make
>it explicit.
>snip...

I did a little research, it seems DisplayScreen fullScreenOn doesn't show up until 5.1, so I
went with this:

	versionArray := Smalltalk version splitInteger.
	version5_1Plus := (versionArray first = 'Squeak') and: [versionArray second >= 5.1].

Any 5.1 image or newer will use DisplayScreen fullScreenOn, older gets Project current
fullScreenOn.

I haven't uploaded it yet as I want to see if anything else comes up.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.