[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-tonyg.1148.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 2 03:20:34 UTC 2018

Tony has a set of inbox submissions in Kernel, Multilingual, and MultilingualTests
that appear to be ready to move to trunk.

Should we move these to trunk? If no objections I will move them a few days
from now if no one else has gotten to it by then.

There will be some new test failures for UTF8EdgeCaseTest, which is a good
thing since these are new tests that document existing issues.

Dave