[squeak-dev] ClockAndCalendarMorphs project on SqueakSource

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Feb 2 16:14:20 UTC 2018

Hi Ron,

I wanted to start work on the Seaside program that will use the clock, so, I made a new version
with this change to make it easier to load into another image where I plan to do the Seaside
work.

Lou