[squeak-dev] Kernel-nice.1127 freezes image (was Another missing snapshot: SmallLand-ColorTheme-fbs.6)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:11:53 UTC 2018

Hi,
I think that it's related to The Trunk: Kernel-dtl.1123.mcz
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-dtl.1123.diff

The missing methods are moved in The Trunk: Morphic-dtl.1362.mcz
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-dtl.1362.diff
<http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-dtl.1123.diff>

So a proper mcm configuration should solve it