[squeak-dev] [squeakland] Time to Vote!

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at leastfixedpoint.com
Sat Feb 3 11:25:43 UTC 2018

On 02/03/2018 01:02 AM, Jeremy Landry wrote:
> I'm abstaining from voting because I have no idea who anyone on the
> list is aside from Bert off the top of my head.

That's fair enough.

One of the lovely things about the voting method this community uses is
that you are able to mark candidates with "don't care".

So for example, if Bert was the only person you were familiar with, and
you also actively wanted to vote for him, you would rank Bert number 1
on your ballot, and then rank everyone else as "second equal".

This gives a signal that you favour Bert being on the board and
otherwise don't care about its composition.

> I'm also not even sure how to or where to vote nor am I sure of
> eligibility in the first place.

For me, there was a link to my ballot in the automated email I received.

Regards,
  Tony