[squeak-dev] ClockAndCalendarMorphs project on SqueakSource

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Sun Feb 4 14:22:31 UTC 2018

Hi Dave,

Maybe you can answer a few questions for me.  When I look at the Monticello "Registration"
information of other projects they have the "user" and "password" fields as blank or 'squeak'.
My projects have "user" as 'LL'.  I'm not sure how they got this way, I expect it was filled in
and I just went with it.  Does this mean anything?  Does it make it harder for people to
download the project?  Should I change it?

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.