[squeak-dev] [Newbies] Grafoscopio and the Data Week: Critical code+data literacy practices and pocket infrastructures from/for the Global South

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Tue Feb 6 17:53:06 UTC 2018

Hi Offray,

I like the idea of forums. Always have.  Did the Manjaro community have
trouble with spam?  How is it moderated?  Email lists seem to be less
vulnerable to spam, although we have received some in the past.  Forums
seem to need constant moderation to ensure they are not invaded by spam.  I
seem to remember there was a forum way back when. There is a forum
interface to the mailing list already: http://forum.world.
st/Squeak-Beginners-f107673.html.  What do you think Discourse would add to
the community over what we have already?

Also, note there are a few other places where we sort of gather. #IRC
#squeak http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/squeak/ don't see much going on there.
Google Plus Group: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/
111117917267462353507. Twitter https://twitter.com/SqueakSmalltalk. Planet
Squeak: http://planet.squeak.org/ and https://news.squeak.org/ wow it has
been a long time since I made a post!

I imagine someone probably did a slack channel.  Yes I was correct:
http://squeak.org/community/

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum