[squeak-dev] The Squeak Oversight Board 2018

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Feb 7 02:53:39 UTC 2018

On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 10:38:44PM -0300, Jecel Assumpcao Jr. wrote:
> Ron Teitelbaum wrote on Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:09:04 -0500
> > I'm pleased to announce your Squeak Oversight Board for 2018!?? Thank you to everyone that ran for the board!
>
> Congratulations to the new board! I have a feeling this will be a good
> year for Squeak and you can count on me to help.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Jecel

Thank you Jecel,

In keeping with our ancient Squeak community traditions, this year's board
members are expected to attend the next board meeting in order to welcome
and greet the new 2018 members. We are looking forward to seeing both you
and Eliot tomorrow :-)

Many thanks to Ron Teitelbaum for conducting the election, and for encouraging
all of us to contribute through voting in the election or offering to run for
the board.

Dave