[squeak-dev] Adding Chris Cunningham and Tony Garnock Jones as core developers

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:34:24 UTC 2018

This is a very good new.
Bravo for all 2018 Boards members.
And a proposal .
We need "bench" members like sports teams.
Board could meet on open channel as regular basis and the rest could join as
observers.
As way of web meeting my suggestions goes to Discord as do not have the
limits of Slack

Edgar
@morplenauta

On 07/02/2018, 21:42, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> The Squeak Oversight Board met today and voted unanimously to invite
Chris
> Cunningham (cbc) and Tony Garnock Jones (tonyg) to be core developers
with
> commit rights to trunk.

Chris, Tony - with your permission we will add you to
> the 'Core Developers'
group on source.squeak.org.

Congratulations and thanks
> for your contributions, past and future!

On behalf of the board,
Dave