[squeak-dev] Adding Chris Cunningham and Tony Garnock Jones as core developers

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 01:18:41 UTC 2018

HI.

Lots of good stuff here:  http://squeak.org/development_process/
There are pieces missing, though, too.  In particular:
* Squeak-Version (i.e., what to do when removing packages)
* the update configurations - when, why, how.

The first point I'd be happy to write up, if someone would be willing to
update the page (especially since the in-image documentation is the first
things I want to actually commit in response to Eliot's reasonable request).

The second point - I'd be happy to write up what I know about it from
previous conversations, and then really happy to have the folks who have
actually been using update configurations correct what I write.

-cbc