[squeak-dev] Squeak Trunk V3 Update Stream

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Feb 14 06:57:15 UTC 2018

Thank you, Dave, for supporting the V3 format!

We should also put more effort into a better SystemTracer to be able to convert between image formats (including 64/32 bits) back and forth -- even if there are some limitations. Think about converting between JPG and PNG, which is sometimes quite convenient to have. :-)

Best,
Marcel