[squeak-dev] WebClient httpGet: 'http://freegeoip.net/json/' works on windows not linux

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Feb 15 18:43:49 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the help.  I issued the three commands you suggested.  No joy, I still get the
failed primitive and libcrypto.so.1.0.0 and libssl.so.1.0.0 are still not found.

Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.