[squeak-dev] WebClient httpGet: 'http://freegeoip.net/json/' works on windows not linux

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Feb 16 15:33:12 UTC 2018

Hi Levente,

I run apt install libssl1.0.2 and it says the latest is installed.  There may be some problem
with squeak looking for the lib with a different name.  But when I try to look for libssl* or
libcrypto* or the like I can't find them to make a copy with the names I think Squeak wants.

Lou