[squeak-dev] WebClient httpGet: 'http://freegeoip.net/json/' works on windows not linux

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Feb 16 15:37:07 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

When I run apt install libssl1.0.2 it says the latest version is already installed.  From your
suggestion I'm guessing that Squeak expects the file(s) to be named differently.  But I can't
find libssl* or libcrypto* or anything.  I don't seem to have a folder /lib/i386-linux-gnu, so
I'm going to see if I can figure out how to load/install it.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.