[squeak-dev] Need NEWS volunteer!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Feb 16 15:57:29 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Some stats for http://news.squeak.org.

In 2015 we had 40,000 views.  2016 just 15,000, and in 2017 10,000.

This is entirely my fault. Who's is going to read a site with no posts!

I could use some help!  If you would like to write articles for
news.squeak.org or would like to help me by suggesting topics and sending
materials.  Or if you have ideas on how we can improve the flow of news for
squeak please contact me.

So what topics do you want to be covered in news.squeak.org?

What can we do to improve the site?

(someone commented that the font was too small.  I just picked a clear font
and made it bigger and easier to read).

How can we make it more useful?

Does anyone want to host a live interview show and post videos!  How about
Tutorials?  Should we post or host meetings there?

Thanks for your help and suggestions!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum