[squeak-dev] Event Theatre in Object Catalog sparks DNU in 6.0-trunk

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 18 23:35:40 UTC 2018

FlapTab has this...

positionObject: anObject atEdgeOf: container
         "anObject could be myself or my referent"

         edgeToAdhereTo == #left ifTrue: [^ anObject left: container left].
         edgeToAdhereTo == #right ifTrue: [^ anObject right: container
right].
         edgeToAdhereTo == #top ifTrue: [^ anObject top: container top].
         edgeToAdhereTo == #bottom ifTrue: [^ anObject bottom: container
bottom]

while InteriorFlapTab has this...

positionObject: anObject atEdgeOf: container
         "anObject could be myself (the flap tab) or my referent (the
flap body)."

     anObject == self ifTrue: [^ super positionObject: anObject
atEdgeOf: container].  "The tab itself"

     (#(top left) includes: edgeToAdhereTo) ifTrue:
         [^ anObject topLeft: container innerBounds topLeft].

     (edgeToAdhereTo = #bottom) ifTrue:
         [^ anObject bottomLeft: container innerBounds bottomLeft].

     anObject topRight: container innerBounds topRight

which assumes <container> responds to #innerBounds and not simply #left,
#right, etc. Since some users are sending a Rectangle rather than a
Morph, you could add this to Rectangle...

innerBounds

     ^self

and the flaps are working again.