[squeak-dev] [ANN] Erlang-style Actors for Squeak

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Feb 19 18:18:39 UTC 2018

> On 19-02-2018, at 7:23 AM, Tony Garnock-Jones <tonyg at leastfixedpoint.com> wrote:
>
> (I spent rather too much time writing documentation.)

I'm pretty sure that is impossible except in the very special sense of spending time getting it wrong and having to redo it. Which probably in't even a mistake in truth.

I really wish the software world in general would live by the aphorism "don't document the program, program the document" rather than "comments? why do you think we call it code?"

tim
Useful random insult:- Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.