[squeak-dev] Serious garbage/storage leak issue with MCInfoProxy

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Feb 20 18:18:56 UTC 2018

With some playing around with shadow related preferences and theme options it looks like there are some rather oddinteractions buried in there.

Turn on soft shadows from Extras-'Themes & Colors' and then pick a window. In its halo menu pick 'drop shadow'-'shadow offset' and move the indicator around. If I move it to the ~20 pixels range I see a strange mix of soft and hard shadow not to mention some 'interesting' visuals if I try to get shadows to the left of the window.

tim
Fractured Idiom:- MERCI RIEN - Thanks for nothin'.