[squeak-dev] [squeakland] Question about Audio Buffer/Timing

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Feb 22 17:51:54 UTC 2018

> On 22-02-2018, at 7:49 AM, Bob Arning <arning315 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> SoundPlayer class gives a clue:
>
> resumePlaying: aSound quickStart: quickStart
>     "Start playing the given sound without resetting it; it will resume playing from where it last stopped. If quickStart is true, then try to start playing the given sound immediately."

It's been a year or so at least since I looked at this on linux vm's but unless something has changed you can't do this on linux machines yet; the prim code is not there. I imagine the OP is probably using a windows machine rather than unix, but this does seem a good reminder that the prim needs work.

tim
Strange OpCodes: WK: Write to Keyboard