[squeak-dev] PostgresV3 SchemaMirror browseChanges Upload All vs Download All . Which way is which?

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Sun Feb 25 12:03:30 UTC 2018

Hello Timothy,

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018, gettimothy wrote:

> I have this beautiful tool that lists all the functions in my schema and it has buttons "Download All" and "Upload All" etc.
>
> My question are "Which way is Up" and "Which way is Down"?

Download means to download the functions from the database server into
your image. Upload means the opposite direction.

You can also do this method-by-method using the context menu of the listed
functions. There's also an option there to delete the function from the
database.

> What I want to accomplish is this direction [My database] ---->[Squeak]
>
> I am guessing that I want to Upload, BUT  for documentation purposes I want to be clear. Also,  I don't want to have to re-import the functions.

So, you want to Download.

Levente