[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2018

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Wed Jan 10 00:30:43 UTC 2018

Thanks, Ron, for doing this for our community once again!

I would like to run for the 2018 board. Though I am starting a non
Squeak project with Smalltalk hardware later this year, my focus in 2018
will be on SiliconSqueak hardware, the Squeak VM, better graphics for
Squeak and trying to expand the role of our community and technology in
the world. The latter include the financial issues for the members of
our community, as mentioned by Eliot.

-- Jecel