[squeak-dev] Where to put clock and calendar morphs?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Jan 18 19:53:54 UTC 2018

Hi All, Especially Tim and Bob,

I'm getting close to being ready to share my clock and calendar morphs.  For now I have been
building them in category: 'RotaryDialMorphs'.  My ClockImageMorph is a sub-class of
RotaryDialMorph, CalendarDisplayMorph is just a Morph.  Should I make my own category to house
them or keep them added to 'RotaryDialMorphs'?  I'm thinking make my own category but I would
like some opinions.

Also, as part of making fancy hands for the clock morph, I have a method that draws a 5 point
star.  For now this is a class method of the clock morph that gets passed a form.  I'm thinking
maybe it should be an extension of Form, so the star would just be drawn in the form.  As such
it would probably be better in my own category.

To draw a star you specify a starting point (among other things) that corresponds to the lower
left hand point of the star.  Does this make sense or should it be the top point or center of
the star.  The center would take some math.

How and where do I upload to?

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda