[squeak-dev] source.squeak.org --- Responsiveness

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 03:27:34 UTC 2018

It's restarted.  You should be able to use it normally, however, the
last commit Magma got was on 6-Jan-2018 (every one since then got
stuck on the Mutex), so every commit since then will be recovered (its
revision history indexed into the Magma DB) in the background, so you
may experience some sluggishness for the next few
days.

Thanks for your patience, sorry for any inconvenience.

 - Chris