[squeak-dev] Opening two debuggers in a single doit

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 25 00:20:02 UTC 2018

> On 24-01-2018, at 4:05 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Bob,
>
>     thank you!!  morphicOpenOn:context:label:contents:fullView: is indeed the method in question.

While we’re fixing that it might be a good idea to get rid of (or otherwise fix) Debugger class>>#morphicOpenContext:label:contents: There are no senders in the image, it uses a simulation guard prim, it generally looks like a partial version of morphicOpenOn:context:label:contents:fullView: that got abandoned.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SCEU: Simulate Correct Execution, Usually