[squeak-dev] Opening two debuggers in a single doit

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Thu Jan 25 00:25:31 UTC 2018

> On 25.01.2018, at 01:20, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>

>> On 24-01-2018, at 4:05 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Bob,
>>
>>    thank you!!  morphicOpenOn:context:label:contents:fullView: is indeed the method in question.
>
> While we’re fixing that it might be a good idea to get rid of (or otherwise fix) Debugger class>>#morphicOpenContext:label:contents: There are no senders in the image, it uses a simulation guard prim, it generally looks like a partial version of morphicOpenOn:context:label:contents:fullView: that got abandoned.

Hold your horses :D
It _is_ sent, indirectly, via:

openContext: aContext label: aString contents: contentsStringOrNil
	"Open a notifier in response to an error, halt, or notify. A notifier view just shows a short view of the sender stack and provides a menu that lets the user open a full debugger."

	^ Project current
		dispatchTo: self
		addPrefixAndSend: #OpenContext:label:contents:
		withArguments: { aContext . aString . contentsStringOrNil }

Which, in turn, is also sent...

Best regards
	-Tobias