[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-bf.997.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 25 18:48:36 UTC 2018

> On 25-01-2018, at 7:56 AM, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>
> Simplify project dispatch selector detection. No hard-coded list. Almost as good.

Maybe I missed something about why this slightly odd abstraction was needed, but what is inadequate about simply having implementations of #startUpWithCaption:icon:at:allowKeyboard: in each project related class? How are these cases so different to the usages of UIManager et al. that we need yet another mechanism?

tim
Klingon Code Warrior:- 10) "This code is a piece of crap!  You have no honor!"