[squeak-dev] Cryptography repository issue

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 19:43:29 UTC 2018

I haven't deleted anything from the squeaksource repo but I did make a copy
of it on smalltalkhub here:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Cryptography/Cryptography

Back when there was a threat that squeaksource was going away.  Maybe it has
the missing packages?

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Cryptography/Cryptography/main'
	user: ''